Virtual Data Access Components 11.0
A D V E R T I S E M E N T
Virtual Data Access Components (VirtualDAC, formerly known as VirtualTable), is a library of components that extends data processing capabilities in Delphi and C++Builder on Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. VirtualDAC consists of components that provides such capabilities as working with non-tabular data, performing SQL-queries to data in memory or to data from sources in different RDBMS'es etc., that are not available for standard data access components.
- Mac OS 64-bit is supported
- RAD Studio 10.3 Rio is supported
- Lazarus 2.0.2 is supported
- Linux in RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo is supported
- Cross-Platform Solution for Delphi, C++Builder, and Lazarus
- Advanced Design-Time Editors
- Free of charge binaries
- Represents an in-memory dataset
- Can store record data in the file (at run-time) and in dfm (at design-time)
- Provides expanded ability for locating records
- Supports records filtering
- Local sorting ability by several field
- The performance of TVirtualQuery is significantly improved
- Application-defined functions in TVirtualQuery are supported
- Application-defined collations in TVirtualQuery are supported
- AutoInc fields in TVirtualTable are supported
We did not scan Virtual Data Access Components 11.0 for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. For your own protection it's recommended to have an updated antivirus installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from soft112.com.
soft112.com lists download links hosted by various software publishers, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for Virtual Data Access Components 11.0 are provided to you by soft112.com without any warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind, so download it at your own risk.
Add a review
Tell us your experience with Virtual Data Access Components 11.0